What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our email newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Registration is not required.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you visit our website, submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: regular Malware Scanning, password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some website features will be disabled. It won’t affect your overall experience with our website.
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice page.
FavoriteCandle’s use of Google Services
FavoriteCandle uses Google Adsense Advertising and Google Analytics on this website.
We have implemented the following Google Analytics features:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
Visitors can set preferences for how Google advertises to you by using the Google Ads Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice page.
To provide website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics including Demographics and Interests Reporting, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. If you want to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on all websites, download and install the browser add-on from the Google Analytics Opt-out page.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Visitors can visit our site anonymously.
- Visitors are able to change their personal information by request via our contact form.
How does our site handle do not track signals? We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? It’s important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
FIPPs (FTC Fair Information Practice Principles)
The United States Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Information Practice Principles (FIPPs) are guidelines that represent widely accepted concepts concerning fair information practice in an electronic marketplace. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the website visitors via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send newsletters to our mailing list.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow visitors to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
This policy was last modified on July 16, 2018.
Nacht Associates SE LLC
1874 Ridge Road
Martinsville, NJ 08836
To send us a message use our contact form.